Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Compose Your Frame


This picture right here is a picture of Miami Florida. I chose this picture because I'm from Florida and when thinking about what to do for this assignment first thing that came to my mind was to put up something that I'm familiar with and I thought why not put up a beautiful picture of Miami, so here we have it. When you look at this picture right off the back you can notice how beautiful of a sight this is. First, lets take a look at how this picture represents "The Rule of Thirds." When you look at this picture your eyes are automatically forced to focus on the beautiful sky as well as the water. When looking at the water and the sky our eyes draw us to look at the beautiful city of Miami and the buildings that are surrounding the water. This picture I think can fall under "Motion Vectors" because it states that "Motion Vectors take the eye and lead it through the frame. The closer the proximity of the object to the frame the more amplified the psychological context." The proximity of this picture allows us to see the ocean better and it's spacious enough to allow the boats to come through as there are numerous of boats that enter this area daily. As far as the "Diagonal Rule" goes I don't find that playing a rule here.

No comments:

Post a Comment