Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Contrast, Balance, Harmony

The contrast, balance and harmony in this picture is what makes it stand out the most. I love how the blue from the sky contrast with the white. The way that the blue goes from light blue to white then to a darker blue is what gives the picture that nice look. The two rocks that are being balanced on the other rock show that they're symmetrical to each other. The rocks stood out to me because never in a million years would I have thought that a rock shaped like the one that is on the ground could balance the other two rocks and show the similarity between the two due to the size of both of them. I'm sure a lot of you viewing this image are asking the same questions in your head that I asked, "how is this possible" and as we discussed that is psychological (Communication happens in our head).

No comments:

Post a Comment