Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Visceral Response

I love this picture for a lot of different reasons. The way that the light from the sky shines down on the kids is what makes them stand out. If it wasn't for the light we probably wouldn't even notice that there were kids there being that we wouldn't be able to acknowledge the texture of this picture because it would be too dark. The way that the kids are positioned it seems like they're enjoying themselves and running through the water as it goes up into the air. The horizontal and vertical lines caught my attention as I sat there and watched the water hit the ground. Something else that was eye catching was the building and tower in the background where the light is hitting. It's the different shapes that are in the background that caught my attention. If it wasn't for the background this picture wouldn't be as cool to me because I feel like the way the picture was taken everything in it plays a major role.

No comments:

Post a Comment